When WE talk about first time .

Assalamualaikum guys .. 



Hmm.. seem boring  . Actually this is not first time been blogger and this is not my first blog actually . It 9th.  Ignore that . hahahaha.
My first blog is when i was at Form 3 , hmm... quite many followers then... I forget the password . !! So , that the end of my blog . I create the new one , but.. my mood to blogging such like the fish ! . So it just like that the end and so on to another blogs :(

Been blogger is not easy as other see. Need creativity to write something and i'm not a creative person 
( even i take pendidikan seni at SPM) . hmm


.. STOP HURMING...


Well, maybe that all i want to story . Enough maybe . Erk !


K.

So well .

.... I miss you


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ELC 150 Short Story : Twelve and Not Stupid

Takde Tajuk Takpe Kot